7th Summer University of Early Music
6-10 July 2014
The courses will be held in the Nagy István Art Lyceum of Miercurea Ciuc.(Adress: Piata Libertãþii nr. 18.)
- recorder and flute – Széplaki Zoltán (Hungary)
- baroque violin – Vitárius Piroska (Hungary)
- baroque oboe – Guido Titze (Germany)
- voice – Palócz Réka (Hungary)
- harpsichord – Mária Fülöp (Basel)
- lute and guitar – Kónya István (Hungary)
- viola da gamba and basso continuo – Csata István (Romania)
- renaissance ensemble masterclass – Csörsz Rumen István (Hungary)
- percussions – musical plays, improvisation, phrase-compilation – Kasza Roland (Hungary).
For every participant: Renaissance ensemble masterclass with – István Csörsz Rumen (Budapest) and dance-course with Anikó Szabó (Cluj-Napoca).
Deadline: 22th June 2014.
Elena Maria ªORBAN: Plainchant in Medieval Transylvania
Jean-Christophe FRISCH: Ornamentation of French music
Cyrille GERSTENHABER: Pronunciation in baroque music
Jean-Christophe FRISCH: The relationship between dance and music in French baroque music
Accompanying: Amalia Goje, Noémi Bognár, Zsuzsa Kostyák Csengeri (Cluj-Napoca).
Colaborators: Elena Maria ªorban (Cluj-Napoca), Katalin Hanke (Braºov)
Organizers: Cultura Nostra Association, Cultural Centrul of Harghita County, Harghita County Council
Corganizers: Miercurea Ciuc Municipality
Partner: “Nagy István” Fine Art and Music High School
Registration and general information
The course fee is 300 lei (70 euro/pers). For group of 5 or more pers 150 lei/pers (35 euro/pers). For registration please fill the registration form and send in mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation fee can be paid before the Summer University, or on second day (7th July, Monday), in the office of the Cultural Center of Harghita County, 530102 Miercurea Ciuc, B-dul Timiºoarei nr. 4
The courses will be held in the “Nagy István” Fine Art and Music High School, adress: Piaþa Libertãþii nr. 18.
For more information please contact us.
email@example.com, tel. 0266-372044, fax: 0266-315891